Please note: Next-day & 2-day shipping needs to be ordered by 1pm.
*Call for availability*
*Requires special handling, once the order has been placed we will call you with a freight quote*
AMOS de-stemmer's work continuously and are suitable for all kinds of grapes, mechanical or manual harvesting.
The destemmer is built entirely of stainless steel. The hedgehog and cage are driven by an electronic dimmer. Their solid stainless steel construction ensures reliability and longevity
Trivert is coming from our large knowledge on various fruit process and cleaning lines. Basic set of successive rolls to accelerate and sort by calibration in movement, where berries are going through space between rolls and
leaves, petioles are going out. Size adjustment between rolls and speed allow to adjust from 2 to 8 t/H cleaning post detaming or machjin harvested fruits. This allow to remove “green material” from 10mm of berries.
• Throughput 3-7 tons per hour
• Made of stainless steel AISI 304,
• Receiving hopper with direct feed,
• Hedgehog with stainless steel fingers coated with rubber spatulas at the tip,
• Cage made of stainless steel, stamped holes,
• Variable speed of the hedgehog by electronic dimmer
• Rapid interchangeability of the cage / hedgehog group,
• Steamer supplied on 4 wheels,
• Direct supply,
• Equipped with control panel with Inverter.
Trivert Features :
• A parallel roller separator and spaced apart separator
discs 1 row smooth rollers, and 10 shaft rows rollers / notched discs
• Adjustable in spacing by added edges
• Separator Input Accelerator belt intended to align
the product on the rollers and to retain the small
waste by adhesion
• Waste recovery by adjustable chute at machine outlet
• Relaxing accelerating belt for easy cleaning
• Drive by geared motor
• Electronic speed variator Power supply. 380 V, emergency
stop under stainless steel cover
• Tubular frame on wheels