Please note: Next-day & 2-day shipping needs to be ordered by 1pm.
Ideal for production of high quality red wines.
• Good alcohol tolerance (14.5%) and high nitrogen requirements.
• This strain has a slow kinetics and requires regular temperature. It is well adapted to long maceration to finely structure the wines.
• Low VA, H2S and SO2 production.
• Low color adsorption ideal for grapes.
• S. cerevisae; x. cerevisiae.
Application: Middle to long aging fine red wines (Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, Zinfandel, etc.) and popular on Malbec and Tempranillo.
Packaging: 500 gram packet and 10 kg box.
Recommended Dosage: 2 lb/1,000 gal. 25 g/hL.