Please note: Next-day & 2-day shipping needs to be ordered by 1pm.
Yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae), emulsifier: E491 (sorbitan monostearate). CK S102 was selected in the Val de Loire region on Sauvignon Blanc, for its ability to intensify aromatic profiles of white wines in difficult winemaking conditions.
- Excellent settlement strength thanks to its Killer phenotype.
- Short lag phase & rapid fermentation (in 10 days at 15°C).
- Fermentation from 8°C.
- Complete fermentation even on very clarified musts (<50 NTU).
- Alcoholic strength: 14.5% vol./vol.
- Strong nitrogen requirement : In a must where available nitrogen is between 150 and 180 mg/L, this strain requires a minimum of 2 nitrogenous inputs (20 g/hl of DAP + 20 g/hl of Bioferm® 24 hours after the inoculation and 20g/hl of DAP or Bioferm® at mid-fermentation) to avoid any risk of organoleptic deviations (sulfur notes).