Please note: Next-day & 2-day shipping needs to be ordered by 1pm.
An organic solution to sluggish and stuck fermentations. SpringCell BIO yeast hulls are issued from Saccharomyces cerevisiae yeasts specifically grown on organic certified substrate and processed accordingly to keep an organic certification.
• SpringCell BIO is used in prevention when:
■ The concentration in reducing sugars is important and the must is highly clarified.
■ There is a need to preserve wine essence by limiting additions of nutrients, especially inorganic.
• SpringCell BIO is used as a cure when the fermentation is stuck to detoxify the must and for the repitching of the yeast starter in good conditions.
• Rich in survival factors, sterols, unsaturated fatty acids, considered as oxygen substitutes.
• SpringCell BIO is almost 100% insoluble and has a support effect in highly clarified musts by increasing their turbidity without the inconvenience of organoleptic deviations that can be caused by lees.
• The only activator allowing to reach a total consumption of sugars in a must whose fermentation is slow, without producing volatile acidity.
Application: To be used at 1/3 fermentation. At later stages, as a solution to sluggish or stuck ferments.
Packaging: 50 lb bag.
Recommended Dosage: 1 – 3 lb/1,000 gal. 10 – 35 g/hL.