Please note: Next-day & 2-day shipping needs to be ordered by 1pm.
- Handheld portable refractometer for Brix (0.0 to 32.0%) measurement of sugar content in fruit, juices, soft drinks, coffee and cocoa beverages, lactic beverages, purees, soups, industrial fluids, water-soluble detergents, and aqueous film forming foams (AFFF) for fire fighting
- Manual temperature compensation and calibrated with distilled water using a tool-free calibration ring
- Ambient light illuminates the scale; no additional power source is required
- Durable metal and rubber outer shell with a telescope-shaped, streamlined design (40 x 40 x 165mm), a rubber grip to guard against hand heat for accurate measurements, and a non-roll stand to protect against damage
- Optical glass prism mounted in all-metal housing for quick temperature equilibrium between sample and prism