Please note: Next-day & 2-day shipping needs to be ordered by 1pm.
Encourages the development of varietal fruit flavors balanced by complex aromas for full bodied reds especially in Cabernet family varietals.
• Premier Rouge is a strong fermenter with a good alcohol tolerance to 15%.
• Controlled temperature preferred (keep the fermenting must below 30C-86F).
• Derived from the collection of the Institute Pasteur in Paris (Davis 904).
• This product was formally known as Pasteur Red.
• S. cerevisae; x. cerevisiae.
Application: Suited for red wines especially Cabernet Sauvignon and Cabernet Franc.
Packaging: 500 gram packet & 10 kg box.
Recommended Dosage: 2 lb/1,000 gal. 25 g/hL.