Please note: Next-day & 2-day shipping needs to be ordered by 1pm.
A slower fermenting, low foaming yeast, Premier Côte des Blancs produces wines characterized by fine, fruity aromatics.
• Alcohol tolerant to 14%, slow and regular fermenter even at low temperature (12–14° C).
• High nitrogen requirement to ensure the maintenance of fruity aromas.
• Derived from a selection at the Geisenheim Institute in Germany (Davis 750).
• This product was formally known as Côte des Blancs.
• S. cerevisae; x. cerevisiae.
Application: Suited for residual sugar wines, light young reds and sparkling cuvée.
Packaging: 500 gram packet and 10 kg box.
Recommended Dosage: 2 lb/1,000 gal. 25 g/hL.