Please note: Next-day & 2-day shipping needs to be ordered by 1pm.
Produces dry white and red wines with good flavor complexity and full body.
• A strong fermenter with good alcohol tolerance up to 15%.
• This yeast has low nitrogen requirement and a very low production of volatile acidity and acetaldehyde.
• Premier Classique has been derived from the collection of the University of California.
• This product was formally known as Montrachet.
• S. cerevisae; x. cerevisiae.
Application: Suited for whites and full-bodied reds.
Packaging: 500 gram packet and 10 kg box.
Recommended Dosage: 2 lb/1,000 gal. 25 g/hL.