Please note: Next-day & 2-day shipping needs to be ordered by 1pm.
This Saccharomyces bayanus strain is a strong fermenter and will readily ferment any type of grape musts and fruit juices to dryness.
• Excellent alcohol (18%) and SO2 tolerance & very fast fermentation.
• Very low nutrient requirements and very good fructophilic abilities.
• Very respectful of varietal character and balanced mouthfeel.
• Derived from a pure culture slant of the institute Pasteur in Paris (Davis 595).
• This product was formally known as Pasteur Blanc or Pasteur Champagne.
• S. cerevisiae; x. bayanus.
Application: Best suited for white, red and fruit wines.
Packaging: 500 gram packet and 10 kg box.
Recommended Dosage: 2 lb/1,000 gal. 25 g/hL.