Please note: Next-day & 2-day shipping needs to be ordered by 1pm.
Latest release in the Fermentis yeast range, GV S107 brings roundness and high aromatic expression to premium white wines.
• Good alcohol tolerance (15%), Slow fermenter (medium with pH>3.5) and medium nitrogen requirements.
• Wide fermentation temperature spectrum: 10 – 35° C (50 – 95° F).
• Strain adapted to high alcohol, full bodied whites, barrel aged on lees & undergoing malolactic fermentation.
• High production of esters. Balanced and clean, fruity and floral complexity with a long lasting finish and a very good mouthfeel.
• Also gently promotes terpenic and C13-Norisoprenoids varieties.
• S. cerevisiae; x. cerevisiae.
Application: Selected for premium white wines. It is ideal for Chardonnay and recommended for Viognier, Chenin blanc, Riesling, etc.
Packaging: 500 gram packages.
Recommended Dosage: 2 lbs/1,000 gal. 25 g/hL.