Please note: Next-day & 2-day shipping needs to be ordered by 1pm.
• PVI/PVP and yeast cell walls. Releases large quantities of readily soluble mannoproteins.
• Removes heavy metals and limits the damaging effects of copper and iron responsible for wine oxidation.
• Produces fresher, more intense and lasting aromas.
• Softens astringency and balances bitterness.
• Improves resistance to oxidation.
Recommendations: Antioxidant; fruity aromas; improve
resistance to oxidation; white and rosé wines.
Dosage: 50-80 g/hL (4.2-6.7 lb/1,000 gal
PVI/PVP is an adsorbent co-polymer (polyvinylimidazole and
polyvinylpyrrolidone) capable of removing metals in wine such
as copper (Cu), iron (Fe) and aluminum (Al) and binding with
phenolic compounds, substrates of oxidative reactions. By
removing catalyzers and precursors of oxidation reactions, PVI/
PVP is an excellent wine stabilizer and limits oxidation reactions.
Blends of PVI/PVP and yeast cell walls, Enartis Pro FT and Enartis
Pro XP are excellent antioxidants and improve wine stability,
ageing potential and shelf life.