Please note: Next-day & 2-day shipping needs to be ordered by 1pm.
• Moderate speed fermenter.
• Medium/high nutrient requirements.
• Low VA, H2S and SO2 production.
• Expresses thiols (ß-lyase activity).
• Fermentation at 15-17ÆC favors fresh citrus and mineral notes;
18-21ÆC favors tropical and stonefruit aromas.
• Low producer of riboflavin: reduce risk of light-struck defect.
Recommendations: Thiol production; varietal expression; ester and acetate production.
Dosage: 20-40 g/hL (1.7-3.4 lb/1,000 gal)