Please note: Next-day & 2-day shipping needs to be ordered by 1pm.
For producing wines with smooth, full body and rounded structure by reacting with unstable proteins in the must.
• Higher doses add structure to tannin-deficient grapes.
• Also helpful at inhibiting the browning associated with Botrytis affected grapes.
• Extracted from Quebracho (condensed tannin) and Chestnut (hydrolysable tannin).
• Rapidly stabilizes color.
• Prevents indigenous tannins from binding with proteins and precipitating out.
Application: To be used during fermentation, ideally in two doses; at the beginning of fermentation and 2 – 3 days later.
Packaging: 1 kg packet, 25 kg box and 25 kg drum.
Recommended Dosage: 1 – 2 lb/1,000 gal (powder),
2 – 4 lb/1,000 gal (liquid).
10 – 25 g/hL (powder),
25 – 50 g/hL (liquid).