Please note: Next-day & 2-day shipping needs to be ordered by 1pm.
Renaissance Yeast’s strains have excellent fermentation kinetics, desirable sensory characteristics, and are produced to the highest quality standards. Renaissance Yeast is the exclusive developer of a novel, patented H2S-preventing technology that is the result of a natural trait in yeast that increases sulfur and nitrogen utilization efficiency during fermentation, thereby preventing hydrogen sulfide formation.
Brio (Saccharomyces cerevisiae), A specialty yeast for complex, fruit driven red wines. Selected for its intense aroma purity and ability to enhance Pinot Noir varietal characteristics, Brio elevates a wine’s aromatic expressiveness with impressive notes of cherry, black fruits, and spice. Brio improves the extraction of phenolic compounds and color, which helps produce a complex, rounded wine.
- Recommended for Pinot Noir, Zinfindel, Grenache and Gamay
- Fermentation temperature limits 64 to 86 ͦF
- Alcohol tolerance 16% v/v
- Medium nitrogen requirements
- Yeast does not produce hydrogen sulfide
- Moderate fermentation tempo
- Low production of SO2
- Classically bred, Non-GMO
- For use in wine