Please note: Next-day & 2-day shipping needs to be ordered by 1pm.
Broad palate enhancement in reds and whites.
• Maintains the aromatic characteristics improving the final bouquet in red wines.
• Contributes to anti-oxidation as well as color preservation.
• Added during the aging of white wines in barrels to prevent oxidation while adding complexity to the palate.
• Oak extracted from the heart of the Limousin oak region in France.
• Recommended for red and white wines during the aging process.
Application: To be used at any stage of wine production — ideally prior to barrel maturation or micro-ox.
Packaging: 1 kg bottle.
Recommended Dosage: 0.2 – 1.6 lb/1,000 gal. 2 – 20 g/hL.